Pages

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Hug

Oh, I want a hug!
I want a hug the way most chaste, the most beautiful way
Smoother, more simple, sincere, kind
I long a hug, I long, I long

I hope it will last, I hope it will get me a perfume
I hope hose barriers will go away
Those stupid things that hinder the embrace from being lighter, flame

I do not want answers, I do not want reasons
I just want a hug, I just want a North
I just want an arm, the other arm, a complete hug, well done
And that silence fuller, laughter, so conclusive
That smell, that air, that fullness

I want a hug
Out with the fatigue from the dry distance of your chest
I want to hug you right, respect, unhurried to walk away
I imagine for a moment that we are bond
Vast field without pre or concept
The chaster way, more perfect

That's it ... and it’s everything.





11/06/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment